"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.com AND wonderfull bed for Santa! UND ein tolles Bett fuer den Weihnachtsmann!

When I saw this / Als ich dies sah :


...I knew I just HAVE to try making it! 
...wusste ich, dass ich das einfach probieren MUSS! 
Thank you so much KRIS for sharing and answering directly to my email! 
Danke, Kris, fuer das Weitergeben und die direkte Antwort auf meine mail! 

Do have  look at her blog...simply GREAT!
Guckt euch ihren Blog an, einfach SUPER! 

5 comments:

  1. Es un trineo de santa fabuloso, has hecho un muy buen trabajo Anne!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosamargarita! I have not yet made the Santa-Bed- the photo is from Kris:s blog!! I hope mine will be as nice as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ΤΕΛΕΙΟ!!!!ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟΟΟ!!!
    Να σαι καλα και να εχεις μια ομορφη εβδομαδα ...
    φιλια κ αγκαλιες απο misirlou k maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ναι!!! ευχαριστω για το σψολιο σας!! έφτιαξα ηδη ενα, δεν ειναι και τοοοοοοσο δυσκολο οπως νομιζα!! φωτογραφιες αυριο!! φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete