"LITTLETHINGS"

"LITTLETHINGS"
Thank you all for visiting and your wonderful comments! a LITTLETHING a day...and a smile!

Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

folded books...continue..:) gefaltene Buecher..es geht weiter!

my first letters, need practice, but am quite satisfied for a start! This folded heart is not the best ...but i thought it should have a chance ,too! It has "suffered" a lot! :)

Meine ersten gefaltenen Buchstaben, fuer den Anfang bin ich relativ zufrieden! Braucht Uebung! Das gefaltene Herz ist nicht das Beste...aber ich will ihm doch auch eine Chance geben, es hat viel "gelitten"!:)




and a picture from today...a bit nicer!!! 





.....................
and a new little birdhouse, as the older ones were sold! 
und ein neues Vogelhaeuschen, da die vorherigen verkauft sind! 







12 comments:

  1. Sweet work, Anna! I love the kitties on the birdhouse--very funny! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöööön, vor allem das Vogelhäuschen!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Gitti

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make good work out of old books. I love the heart. The birdhouse is so cute. The birds who'll live inside
    will be able to sing by notes but will have to be very careful about the kitties' mother...smiles...
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely creations, my favourite is the bird box, I have thing about them and have loads of different styles in my garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books are wonderful. You're very creative.
    I like your birdhouse.
    Hug, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die gefalteten Seiten in den Büchern sind total schön und man kann sofort erkennen was dort steht. Dein Herz ich auch schön geworden : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine wirklich tolle Dekoidee - sehr schön geworden. Und Deine Vogelhäuser sind immer wieder reizend!

    Liebe Grüße
    Flutterby und Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anna,
    THat looks lovely. I really love this technique. Good work. The birdhouse is Great! Excellent work!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anna I love everything! The book folding did you have atut for this? I love your bird houses too really really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It took me a minute to see the word and the heart. Once I did I loved it! I love that it is right there but not right there at the same time.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work Anna. I love your beautiful birdhouse.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat leuk om te zien wat je allemaal met een boek kunt doen :)

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete